Board Of Directors
Board Of Directors
“At NOVA Constructions we stand out for our ability to meet the needs of both our people and those of various organizations, where and when needed. The environment, our employees and our customers are always at the center of everything we do every day. That is why we are constantly looking for ways to support and strengthen every effort that leads us to success.”
Panos Livadas, CEO
- BA, Economics and Political Science at Panteion University
- M.A. Cambridge University, Economics
- Company of Senior Business Executives (EASE): Management Consultant
- Honorary President of the Scientific Non-Profit Agency “AXIOTIS”
- Member of the Hellenic Corporate Governance Council
- Executive President of NATWEST GROUP Greece with general responsibility for the Balkan countries and Cyprus.
- Executive President of the Hellenic Investment Center ELKE.
- Member of the Central Special Council for the Selection of General Managers in the State, of the Ministry of Administrative Reform and e-Government
Dr. Panos Livadas
- B.A., University of Florida, Business Administration and Political Science
- M.A. and PhD, University of Athens, Electoral Sociology and Behavior
- Behavior respectively.
- General Secretary of Ministry of Tourism
- General Secretary, Hellenic Tourism Organization, Ministry of Tourism
- Secretary General of Communication and Information, Ministry of State
- Director of the Prime Minister’s Press Office.
- Managerial positions in family businesses. Food Industry.
- University of Athens, Economics
- Secretary General, Ministry of Infrastructure and Transportation
- Secretary General of Telecommunications, Ministry of Infrastructure, Transport and Networks.
- Konstantinos Karamanlis Institute, General Manager
- General Manager, New Democracy
- General Manager of Special Press Companies, Technology, IT and Internet companies.
- Director of Business Magazine “Tourist Market”.
- Sales and Marketing Manager in Commercial Enterprises
- Graduated Civil Engineer, National Technical University of Athens
- Aktor SA, Supervising Engineer, Olympic Stadium
- ERGOSE SA, Supervising Engineer of the Athens-Larissa Railway Department, Head of the Control Department of the Directorate of the Head Authority
- Municipality of Glyfada Directorate of Technical Services & Urban Planning
- B.Sc., University of Kent
- M.A. E.E.D.E.
- Prinzhorn Group, Managing Director of South East Europe
- “Hellenic Production”, Member of the Board
- Dunapack Packaging, Managing Director
- Graduated Architect Engineer Polytechnic School Univ. Patron
- Superior national school of Saint-Etienne architecture
- Project Manager – Head Architect, Architectural Studies of Houses in Athens
- Senior Architect, Participation in Public Architectural Competitions in Fribourg – Switzerland at Atelier D ’Architecture Georges M. Rhally
- Co – founder of the company BIOCONCEPT in Athens
- Participation in Architectural Ideas Competitions in Athens and abroad
- Teaching in the Department of Architecture in a private college
- Responsible for communication – marketing and organization of the Artistic Multipurpose Center in Athens
- BA, Management and Organizational Behavior (ACG)
- Diploma, Risk and Crisis Management
- Development Manager, Iron Mountain Hellas sa
- Director, Global Group sa
- Director, Global Money Center